Sunday 7 November 2010

Hung up on the holidays!


Here is a card I made a long time ago (I love making Christmas cards so, I make them all year round) It is using the now retired Hung up on the holidays stamp set from Stampin' Up!

I used chocolate chip card as my card base in DL format, very unusual for me, a strip of real red and a white panel on top, stamped with a bauble, a candy cane, a star and a gingerbread man all at slightly different heights to add interest, I stamped the "strings" using a stamp-a-ma-jig to line them up, a brilliant piece of equipment, The Happy Holidays greeting is from another retired stamp set called Flaky Friends, this was my first ever Stampin' Up! stamp set and I still love it and cannot bear to part with it!! I hope you like it. Happy crafting Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. lush card Dawn! Clean and simple my favorite style of card making. Keep up the good work
    Hayley
    x

    ReplyDelete