Saturday 12 June 2010

Red hot!


Hi, its been a lovely sunny day here today and I spent it with a great friend, her daughter and my son, we went to a local event raising money for a fantastic cause "help for the hero's" we took along some cards we made as our donation to the cause to be sold on a stall and spent a few hours browsing the stands while the children had fun eating ice cream, bouncing, sliding and generally being busy and of course the weather made the whole day perfect! We had a long chat with the owners of "Craftasmic" a craft shop in Taunton, they gave us a lot of time answering our crafty questions about products etc, so Thank you James and Julie your time and energy is very much appreciated. Well with it being such a sunny day it felt right to put a red themed card on here today. This is another simple card (I like the simple ones best as you can probably tell by now) I used my fav square shaped base with a red, then black mat and then my red and black stamped flowers, using the two step greenhouse garden stamp set, onto a white square wrapped with black gingham ribbon, I added dazzling diamond glitter to the centre of some of the flowers although it doesn't show up in the picture. I hope you like it, until next time Bye and thanks for looking Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment