Monday 21 June 2010

Pretty in pink



Hi, here is one of the cute boxes I have made using the sizzix bigz xl die and pretty in pink su card, I attached a whisper white band around the middle and then melon mambo spotty ribbon. I added a rose red scallop circle punch and three branches cut using the two step bird punch in certainly celery and three whisper white roses, inked with rose red, I made the roses from a die called Steve's swirly rose. Finally I added silver metal gems. I am really enjoying making these boxes and have lots of ideas as to what I can put in them as gifts, as they are a descent size. My son and I had our first attempt at handmade soap on the weekend and we are pleased with the outcome, hopefully a photo will soon follow, they fit nicely into these boxes, so a completely handmade gift. I hope you like the box. Thanks for looking, until next time, bye, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment