Monday 19 April 2010

I'm back!


If you are reading this then my attempt to add bits on my own must of worked and you don't know how amazing that is for me!!!
I had help to add pictures of the Stampin' Up! current catalogue and mini, if you click on the pictures they will take you via a link to view them, allow lots of time if you're going to peek though as its very addictive and all the products are really yummy! (it's very difficult to tell you my fav's as they change all the time)
I had been making samples ready for a Stampin' Up workshop I was having in my home last week here is a piccy of one, it uses the amazing two step bird punch which I'm using on lots of cards at the moment and I really love it, the card was quick and simple yet I thought stylish, I hope you like it. Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. I love this card - simply lush lush lush! I will be copying this one for my ladies at craft club they will love it! Glad you are finding your feet with blogger, it is fab to be able to see your great creations.
    Hugs Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is beautiful, I love classic and simple designs.

    ReplyDelete