Saturday 17 April 2010

Hello!!!


Hi, my name is Dawn, I live in Taunton Somerset with my husband of almost 17 years and our two wonderful children (one of which is helping me with this, so naturally she is amazing!!!) and two gorgeous alaskan malamute dogs.
I am absolutely rubbish on a computer and am completely amazed I have got this far, guess thats my daughters help then...well, she wants the credit.
I'm totally obsessed with crafting, I work in a primary school to help pay for my addiction as like many others out there I want lots of crafting toys! I have been an independant Stampin' Up! demonstrator for over a year now, yeah! I adore the range of products they offer and stamping is my main passion within crafting, I also dabble in jewellery making and since Christmas have tried pmc (precious metal clay- silver)
I will try and put some pictures of my cards on soon, thanks for looking,
Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment