Tuesday 20 April 2010

Bird punch cards


Here are two more of my cards, the left one is almost the same as yesterdays, I was trying to see if the design would look right on a 6 inch square card, (this is definitely my fav shape and size card) I used the bird punch, from the new mini, with yo yo yellow card, the wing is whisper white stamped with yo yo yellow ink using the dot, dot, dot stamp also from the mini, the branches are in certainly celery and old olive, a scallop border down the side and satin ribbon layered onto yellow card, the three yellow dots are hole punch holes with glaze over the top, as I didn't have matching brads.
The card on the right uses the bird punch again, (can you see a theme going here?)the wing is stamped with a gorgeous little stamp from the tiny tags set in the mini, as is the sentiment. The background is using the watercolor vine jumbo wheel stamped in basic gray, the flowers are from the greenhouse garden set with dazzling diamonds in the centres, this was layered onto black with black gingham ribbon behind. I'm not usually a yellow person but I guess spring has arrived and I just reached for it. All the products today are from Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. Fab cards - I'm liking yellow at the mo as well it must be because of the rare sunshine we are getting at the mo!
    Love both cards and its great being able to see your work.
    Hugs Hayley
    x

    ReplyDelete