Sunday 27 April 2014

Hello, doily

I've just had a quick play this morning and this is what I came up with. I stamped hello doily and my greeting from  sincere salutations (I love this set) onto whisper white card using crumb cake on ink, I matted this onto crumb cake card. I die cut a dress form and stamped using the corner stamp from so very grateful with versamark ink and heat embossed with clear powder. I punched flowers using one of my itty bitty punches, the leaves are from the bird punch, all out of whisper white card. I pierced a decorative border onto my base card and assembled all the pieces, I added rhinestones to the centre of the flowers and the dot of the greeting. Another simple card. I have added some close up pics to show the detail. What do you think?
All for now Dawn


Look at the detail of the hello doily stamp.

The stamped flowers on the die cut don't look like a corner stamp now.

I like the look of the rhinestone as part of the greeting and that simple pierced border.

No comments:

Post a Comment