Monday 19 December 2011

Thank you gift bags

Here is what my regular ladies had as their Christmas present from me...


...obviously I can't tell you what was inside yet as they should be under their Christmas trees!
The gift box was cut from cherry cobbler card and stamped with matching ink using my favourite stamp set serene snowflakes. I cut the snowflake border from whisper white card and stuck around the bottom edge and the tag was cut also from whisper white, using a cuttlebug die, saying simply "thanks"
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for supporting me during the year as without you I simply couldn't do it! I have made some wonderful new friends while sharing my passion for all things crafty, Thank you and Merry Christmas.
Happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment