Tuesday 13 December 2011

Happy Birthday Danielle

Well today is my daughter's 16th birthday, and where has the time gone? 
Like myself she adores gorjuss girls, so a card for her had to have one, and here it is...


The card base is elegant eggplant, layered with perfect plum, then perfect plum designer paper and pieces of perfect plum embossed for texture. The numbers were blank stamps and I stamped the design over the top. The main image was stamped with momento and coloured with promarkers, I am really happy with how this turned out, I have been practising colouring with promarkers to get this kind of blended effect.
Danielle loved it, she knew I would of made it but thought the image was printed so that is a real compliment for me.
Anyway, happy birthday my special young lady, Mum x

For everyone else, thank you for visiting, feel free to leave a comment, until next time, Happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment