Saturday 17 September 2011

Christmas workshop 2

I have been a busy person this week, as well as working, Wednesday was my second Christmas workshop, we made the same cards as last Saturday so I didn't take photo's of them, thank you ladies, it was an enjoyable evening.

Thursday evening was my craft sale, where I had sooo many things to say goodbye to there wasn't enough room on the table, everything was stacked up, sorry ladies, I will have to re-think how I do that in the future, but, the good news is that you had some great bargains. I still have lots more to sell to make space for my ever growing wish list from the new Stampin' Up! catalogue which launches on 1st October.

If you would like to join me for my Stampin' Up! launch party on Saturday 15th October 10am, please contact me for more details, I have an amazing prize lined up for the raffle! Tickets are only £3 this includes your raffle ticket, hot drinks and homemade cupcakes, mmm yum! This will be held in Taunton, Somerset, the good news if you're not available on the day, is that you can still have a raffle ticket and get in with a chance of winning the prize. New catalogues available on the day, special offers from me and a chance to see some of the new products, I can't wait.

Anyway that's all for now, until next time Happy Crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment