Sunday 11 September 2011

Christmas workshop 1


Good morning, well today is my 100th post for this year and firstly I want to say I'm thinking of all the families affected by the 9/11 disaster 10 years ago, watching all the footage on the television brings it all back, no doubt its always on their minds.
  

I'm going to show you photo's of one of my Christmas workshops. This took place yesterday,
here we are crafting away...


                                         



This is one of the cards we made, I'm sorry I can't remember who's card I photographed, we made two of this design.


These photo's show the second card we made but I didn't take a photo of the finished card, oops!






I would like to say a big Thank you to all my ladies who joined me on Saturday for my first Christmas workshop this year, I had a great time.
I have my second Christmas workshop on Wednesday 14th September in the evening, I'm looking forward to this one too.
If anyone is in the Taunton area and interested I am having a craft sale on Thursday 15th September from 7pm, where I will be parting with lots of my loved crafting stash in order to make room for all the wonderful new items that are coming in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue that will be released to the public on 1st October, ring or text me on 07779071588 after 4pm for more details.

Finally I would like to say Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband who 18 years ago today made me the happiest woman alive and whom I love more now than ever!!! (I know sounds mushy, doesn't it)

Anyway that's all for now until next time Happy crafting Dawn x

1 comment: