Sunday 22 May 2011

Sympathy...


I love card making but when it comes to sympathy cards I struggle. It was after talking to a group of ladies at a workshop and one of them pointed out how she thought it was a special thing to show someone that you care and have put in the extra effort to make a card that I started thinking maybe I should try. It was not very long after that decision that I needed a sympathy card and so made my first one, (I have looked but I don't think I took a photo of that card). 
Again recently I needed two sympathy cards, for different families.
This is what I came up with, a very simple no fuss card, I hope they show I care and I'm thinking of them. I wasn't going to take a photo and then I thought that I should, and if others do, then we can take suggestions from each others designs, rather than like me struggle on my own. Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment