Wednesday 18 May 2011

Punch art

Here is a very simple punch art card, with a young and fresh colour palette.

I used pear pazzazz as my card base, and layered whisper white on top. I then punched 3/4 inch circles out in bashful blue, real red, pear pazzazz and pacific point and arranged them in a random pattern until I was happy, then stuck them down. The greeting is from my party on stamp set, stamped in real red onto whisper white, punched with my oval punch and layered on to a real red curly label punch. Simple and I think very effective.

I hope you like it too, thanks for visiting, Happy crafting Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. Love this card - please can I use it in my next class??? Pretty please with sweets on.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't get a better compliment than someone using your design, so yes of course and thank you x

    ReplyDelete