Thursday 24 March 2011

Beware Pirates!

Here is my second card with a male theme.
I used crumb cake card for the base, I stamped the ship from Beware Pirates along the bottom edge with crumb cake ink, so it looks like a water mark and the words "Beware Pirates" across the top. I stamped the ship onto very vanilla card using chocolate chip ink and tore it in to a "square", I inked the edges and then in towards the middle. I placed the ship approximately where I wanted it, made a pencil mark and then removed it while I stamped the speckles (a very versatile stamp from my Bird on a branch set) using real red ink, first in a square shape near the centre and then randomly over the front of the card. I then stuck my panel on with foam pads. I tied some twine across the corner to finish. I was pleased with the results, I hope you like it too. Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment