Tuesday 22 July 2014

Petite petals and Betsy's blossom

Here I have a very clean and simple styled card. I started with a card blank and measured a mat slightly smaller, with a promarker, using the fat end I drew a border all around and doodled a black round twice for added interest.


I stamped my branch from betsys blossom twice, one either side along the central line, I then used the tiny stamp with three flowers to follow my imaginary line, filling in the gaps. I punched two bird punch branches from green card. I stamped six flowers from my petite petals stamp set and cut them out with the matching punch, adding a tiny pearl to each centre. I stamped my simple greeting on to a small piece of whisper white card, adding the same promarker and doodle border, I fixed this on with foam pads to add some depth. This card is not very dimensional so perfect if you need to post.
Until next time, happy crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment