Saturday 22 September 2012

Too busy or not?

Sometimes its good to try different styles and ways of doing things even if a little out of your comfort zone, and that is what I was when I made this card, out of my comfort zone, mainly because it has a lot going on and my usual style is much simpler.

As I usually do I started with a square card blank, I cut a square mat and embossed this layer, adding it with foam pads, I then cut a decorative circle and added this with foam pads, I cut a couple branches and a selection of blossom, fixing a couple with foam pads and the others with glue. I added dots of cosmic shimmer glue around the outside of the card in a random fashion to finish the edges.
Is it too busy? What do you think?


I added a simple greeting in coordinating ink to finish.


A close up of the branches, blossoms, embossing and "pearls"


Leave me a comment so I know what you think of this card design.
Until next time, Happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment