Wednesday 1 August 2012

Buckle cards...

I was looking through my photos and found these of cards I had made a while ago and can't remember sharing so here they are.
They both use Sue Wilson's buckle technique, this was my first attempt so please be kind.



As you can see I embossed the top part of my card and stuck dsp on the lower part. I die cut three frames, choosing my centre one to be slightly different to the outside two, and thread a strip of card backed onto black through the frames, I had to do this a couple of times to get it right (Sue makes it look so easy!) I stamped my sentiment onto the left side and added some black "pearls" to finish.


A close up to show some more detail.


My second card is using the same layout but different dies and colour combo.
This time I stamped the top section and embossed the lower section.


Again a closer look at the detail.


Please leave a comment to let me know which one you prefer.
Until next time, Happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment