Sunday 6 May 2012

More open sea

A completely different card than the last one, even though it uses the same stamp set.
The written background stamp was stamped in baja breeze ink, I then over stamped the compass with crumb cake ink. The ship was embossed with tempting turquoise embossing powder on top of versamark ink. A simple strip of pool party card cut on both sides with the scallop border punch makes a ric-rack style edge, I then wrapped some of the brand new pool party baker's twine around the spine to complete a simple card



A close up of the stamped images, embossed ship, ric-rack edge and baker's twine




This is not my usual style of card as it is all one layer but I like the overall effect, let me know what you think of my card and any comments about the new products. 
Until next time Happy Crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment