Wednesday 11 April 2012

Spring mini

Spring Mini Catty

All items in the spring mini catalogue are only available until 30th April, so why not take a look and see if there is anything you would like to order before its too late.
Maybe you love the spice cake papers, these are my favourite, with the matching material and gorgeous jumbo buttons or perhaps its the blossom party flower die, this is amazing and makes fabulous 3d flowers, I have a demo of this to come soon. What about the delightful cupcake punch and stamps to match?
Click on the link of the catalogue in the top right hand corner and it will open up a digital version for you to browse, don't forget its all only available until 30th April 2012.

I have been busy crafting with some brand new products and these will be available from 1st May and well what can I say they are AMAZING! I hope to share some cards with you nearer the time.

Until next time, Happy Crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment