Wednesday 10 August 2011

Matchbox & mini cards workshop

This weeks workshop, Wednesday evening and Saturday morning, is to make this matchbox and four matching mini cards.


We will be using the build a blossom stamp set and coordinating punch available from Stampin' Up!
                                                                           Cute huh?

If you would like to purchase any of the items used today then either email me dawnstrickland20@sky.com or phone me (after 4pm) on 07779071588 for more details. If you would like to come along and craft with me making items like this one then contact me for an up to date list of my projects, dates and times. All my workshops are booked on a first come first served basis.
Thank you for taking the time to visit me, until next time happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment