Monday 18 July 2011

Funny dog...

I took these photos the other day and they made me smile, I hope they make you smile too.

Our dogs don't usually take long to eat their food, in fact I think it would be fair to say they bounce around getting really excited when I'm getting it ready and then go completely mad when I open the door, followed by eating everything in about 30 seconds flat (just in case I were to do something odd like change my mind and take it away, its never happened before but, you never know) Well this time was different...we decided to try to cook salmon on the barbecue and got an amazing deal on a whole one (never done that before) my husband bravely filleted it, his first attempt and I felt it was only fair the dogs could have the head, bones etc. well you would of thought I had given them something...actually I don't know what. I have never seen them behave like this, it took a lot of sniffing and licking and about 20 minutes of chewing, more licking and sniffing to finish.
Here is my baby sniffing his salmon...


                                          and licking it.


I know its not craft but thank you for visiting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment