Saturday 29 January 2011

Doodle...

 Thank you to all my lovely ladies, and one brave gentleman, who joined with me on Wednesday and Friday evenings this week, we had a great time. Here are the samples of what we made. I spotted a very similar design to this on the web, I changed it a little to suit this time of year (the original was a Christmas card) so thank you to someone called Jo, I appreciate your design, I hope you don't mind that we copied it.
Our card base is Tangerine Tango, I stamped diagonally and in the corners using whisper white and Tangerine Tango ink and stamps from Stampin' Up! sweet summer saleabration set. This is an exclusive set that is not available to buy, you can get them free with a order for £45 from the catalogue. I punched two squares from my brights designer series paper stack in the matching colour. I doodled around the edge of the card base and my two squares using a black journalling pen and again with a white pen. I added groups of three white dots to the background also using the white pen, to fill in some of the "white" space. Finally I added two rhinestones to the stamped detail and a small knot of ribbon on top of the squares.
Doodling is not normally my thing but I was really pleased with how this turned out. I hope you like it.
Happy crafting Dawn x

1 comment: