Thursday 23 December 2010

Advent calendar


This year I made my children's advent calendar and here is one of the twenty five boxes that I made.
I used a mini milk carton die for the box base, I cut twenty four chocolate chip boxes and 1 gold mirri box, I stamped each box with the triple snowflake from the serene snowflake stamp set in whisper white craft ink, I love this ink it's sooo white!
I then made embellishments to decorate each box, this one was using the reindeer from my fanciful holiday shapeabilities die set.
I cut him from whisper white card and inked him with crumb cake and chocolate chip ink to add definition, I also added a red nose as this had to be Rudolf!
The mini tag was stamped in chocolate chip and cut out using the mini tag punch. I added a silver clip on the top of each box and filled with a selection of sweets that my children enjoy.
I hope you like my advent calendar, please leave a comment to let me know what you think. Happy crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment